Sunday, April 5, 2009

The One Shot/Long Take

Rain. It doesnt bother me. I'm British. I deal with it on a somewhat weekly basis. I loved filming in it, loved the way it made everything look the same, made people want to get something done over quickly so they can dry off, and well, it made for one hell of an atmosphere. Working with Jordan, Kendal and Kristian on this one shot was great, we had a good time, thought up some ideas, helped others out on their projects and got to make our own. We didnt need anyone else, it was just us, and it worked.


So, we thought about what the previous group had done, we had 28 seconds. We had rain, we had a girl, and three guys, we had one camera, and two umbrellas, we had a bike. We made a love story. I rode on my bike, she walked under cover, we see each other, she forgets her worries about getting her hair wet, pops her umbrella and darts to me. We embrace, the crowd cheers, and things are good.


Well, thats what we hoped happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment